Beginner's Mind has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://snoekbrown.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pay attention not only to the cultivation of knowledge but to the cultivation of qualities of the heart, so that at the end of education, not only will you be knowledgeable, but also you will be a warm-hearted and compassionate person.


~ HH the 14th Dalai Lama

2/02/2008

With apologies

For the three people actually reading this, I'm sorry: It's been a long day. My morning started--after very little sleep--with my witnessing the motorcade of someone famous (I've yet to learn who) pulling away from the Fox News headquarters, and ended with some brilliant and engaging conversation about the creative process with my old college friend Isaac Byrne, who is now a rising stage director here in Manhattan and who was generous enough to invite me to a showing of his new off-Broadway play staring Meryl Streep's daughter. Between these events, I attended several fantastic panels, endured a fire alarm, rode the New York subway--twice--and drank way too many beers. So now I'm off to bed, with the promise that I will post the longest entry yet--to include today's events (which I recorded in my handwritten journal)--sometime tomorrow evening.

No comments: