Beginner's Mind has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://snoekbrown.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pay attention not only to the cultivation of knowledge but to the cultivation of qualities of the heart, so that at the end of education, not only will you be knowledgeable, but also you will be a warm-hearted and compassionate person.


~ HH the 14th Dalai Lama

1/26/2010

And ... we're live!

This is just a quick note to officially switch from Blogger and begin posting over in Wordpress. If you haven't already, nose around the rest of the site (start at the Home page, which I'm kind of proud of), and then stay tuned as I begin posting here from now on. Also, if you used to follow me in here Blogger, update your RSS feeds to this:  http://snoekbrown.wordpress.com/feed/

As I mentioned in earlier posts, I'll leave this blog open through the end of January, maybe a bit longer, but all my new posts will appear at the Wordpress site, so please visit me over there.

And now--back to the fiction!

No comments: